Monday, December 17, 2018

Sings like and Angel!

Tis the season for more singing for our Penny girl! She's truly an amazing girl! She was asked to sing in sacrament a Christmas song! She was so excited to do this! Not scared or afraid! Her confidence radiates her! She truly is a little angel! She wanted to wear her baptism dress to sing and sang "Little Jesus" from the primary song book beautifully! Thanks to the amazing Tiffany for playing while she sang! Penny brought a special spirit to sacrament and the tears filled my eyes as i sat watching and listening to my sweet baby girl sing like an angel! It makes my heart burst that she loves to sing and perform just as I did! I know grandma Penny is so proud and smiling down on her! We love you Penny! We are so proud of you and the sweet little spirit you have become! What will you perform next! We can't wait! and if anybody needs a little entertainer let me know! She would love to come sing for your next event/party/gathering!

No comments: