Friday, February 25, 2022

Chance's Sweet 16!

Happy Sweet 16th Birthday Chance!

Ryan's oldest! My 1st nephew! My #1! Turned 16! Can't believe it!! Happy Sweet 16th Birthday Chance!! He is growing into be the sweetest, most respectful. genuine solid boy! Did I mention handsome too! He has been my #1 since birth! He has the best personality and the best mile! He really is such a good human! I love Chance as if he was my very own son! lol We had the best weekend celebrating him!!! 
Friday night! Dinner at Eddie's all our favorite! Talked about daddy/grandpa John his favorite place too and how proud he would be of his grandson! Oh how we all miss him so much! After dinner we had to come up with a story to get Chad and Uncle Ryan away so they could go down and get the Big surprise! So Chad had to make a "delivery" and Ryan rode with him so he wasn't alone! lol  So myself, Auntie Em and the kids took him to Downtown Summerlin to shop and kill time! Chance didn't know we were trying to kill time! lol We had fun shopping! You know that's my favorite pass time! lol
After shopping we walked out to the BIG Surprise! Chance still had no clue! lol Then he spotted his Big Birthday Surprise! A new Car with a Big red Bow on it!!! Blue BMW 2 door coupe with convertible!! Love it! He was so hyped jumping up in down! Squealing! lol The kids were all hyped and in aw over his new ride!!! So proud of this boy! He deserves this car more than anyone I know! He was so humble and  grateful, hugging his parents and crying! He was so surprised and in shock! He had no clue he was getting a new car for his sweet 16! It as such a fun and exciting experience to be apart of! The best reveal! The best unveiling! The best night ever! The party continued! He put the top down and we drove to get ice-cream! lol
Saturday!!! The Sweet 16 Birthday continued! This was his actual Birthday! We met for Bowling! Destiny was there! That's me! My bowling name! lol My brother couldn't believe that Chad and I had our own bowling equipment! Shoes and bowling balls! He also couldn't stop laughing that we have bowling names! Too funny!  From bowling we rushed to get Penny to her Cheer Game! lol 
After cheer the partying continued! lol! Hair cuts at sport clips for Chad and Mav! Five guys for dinner! And finished out celebrating at the movies! We had to go see Tom Holland's new movie! Uncharted! It was soo good! Kept all my littles glued to their seats watching the action packed movie! Penny sure loves that Tom Holland! I do too!! lol
Happy Sweet 16th Birthday Chance! We sure had the best weekend celebrating You! We love you so much and you make us all so proud! Thanks for being such a great example to my kids! They all look up to you! 


 

No comments: