Sunday, January 1, 2023

December Monthly Pics!

Another month has come and gone! In fact a whole year has come and gone! Can't believe it! Here's the rest of the December! These are the selfie pics and other things we did through out the month! Church Fun! I love going to church and especially during the Christmas season! All the Christmas songs and main focus on the birth of our Savior! The true meaning of Christmas!
My Honz surprised me with flowers at work and took me to lunch! My mom's  and I favorite flower! The lily! It has been 25yrs since my mom has passed! He always remembers and brings me flowers and a sweet card! Makes me feel so much extra love on the day my sweet mom left us! Thank you hons for making feel the love and remembering her! Here heavenly birthday is very close to her real birthday so we think of mom a lot as those days pass us! Love and miss my mom everyday! She was an extraordinary lady and I strive to be like her everyday! Seriously can't believe it has been 25yrs! Wow! 
Also in this collage Cashy boy got strep throat so he got to spend the day at home and with daddy since I work! Even though he wasn't feeling the greatest he had the best day with daddy! Love my boys! Honz- Thanks for taking care of him while you were still working too!
Basketball continues on for Cash Money! Also some golf with daddy too! He had so much fun golfing with the Johnson's! His favorite buddy's! The ladies met up after golf for lunch at North side Nathan's Pizza and Pink box donuts! Yummy food!
Fun celebrating my bffffffff's girlfriend- Madi's birthday! We love  her so much! Pretty much obsessed with her! Also so many yummy treats were delivered throughout the December month! Felt so much love from our neighbors, friends and ward friends! Thanks for making us feel so special!
Well December that's a wrap! Now onto the our Christmas Cruise post! Lot's of pics to go through an collage! Hold on tight it's coming! lol
 

No comments: