Sunday, January 29, 2023

The Rest of January!

Here is the rest of our January fun!! All the selfies and added fun we had going on! 1st off I'm back at the gym! Finally after way to many years away! lol We also got Penny a gym membership! She is beyond hyped to go! Begged us for several weeks/months! lol We finally got her one and it also gets me there because she is so excited to go that it pushes me to go! So it's a win win! We love meeting daddy, bff Jackie and bffffffff Chad there! So if you have a LVAC membership hit me up and we can meet you there too! I need all the pushing and support to get me there and keep my momentum! Wahoo! Starting our year off right! 
Cash money balling!!! He is on 2 teams! His club team- Hawks and his school varsity team- Eagles! He's a hustler and loving every min of it! The varsity team is challenging but it gives him good experience! Most all players on his team and the teams they play against are 4th and 5th graders! Huge tall kids too! lol He's the little fast one! lol He does a great job keeping up! Fighting hard and hustling every game! So proud of my Cash Money!
Cute Piper! Cute Ruby! We have been celebrating Piper all month long! Birthday Month!
Amazing church experiences! Piper got asked to talk in primary! She did such an amazing job for her first time! Penny helped her give her talk! So grateful for big sisters! Penny got put into the 12/13 class presidency in YW! She is the 1st counselor! So proud of her! Adi is the President and Reagan in the secretary! Fun group of cute girls that get to plan activities and see over the rest of the 12/13 girls! They  are going to be so amazing! Penny also got asked to sing at the youth annual meeting! Such a fun group of ym and yw that sang! I loved being a part of the planning and practicing! They did amazing! Brought the best Spirit right in to the meeting! I love testimony in music!
Fun School walls and doors!! I made the wall in the hot air balloon! lol Cash made his door as Michael Jordan! Fun with friends! and Penny got and award at school! Wahoo! Killing it this month! lol
Church selfies! I love taking a pic every Sunday as we walk in if we aren't running to late! lol Auntie Eryn also completed braces on my cute niece! So  I had to add them to my monthly collage! Love my sis so much! She is the most amazing Orthodontist! So if you need braces! Let me know and I will get you connected with Dr. Ence! She is fabulous!
Last but certainly not least I have to give the biggest shout out to my HONZ!!! American Stitch is growing!!! He purchased a new warehouse! Triple in size! More machines going in very soon! He really is so amazing! He has so much drive and passion for his business! So proud of him! He does so much for our little family! Cash even got to go down for a few nights after school and help daddy get the floors cleaned! Daddy is always teaching our kids and getting them to work! I love it! He has another week  of cleaning and electrician work and then it will be time for the big move! I will post more pics as we move the shop over! Way to go Honz! Way to go American Stitch! Oh and can we talk about my Honz's new beard! HOT!!! Loving the new look Honz!
 

No comments: