Thursday, January 26, 2023

Sand Dunes!

Sand Dunes! Our 1st trip out for the season! What an amazing 1st trip out it was! Our circle of trailers was huge! So many great friends and family came out to play! We arrived in the evening on Friday and stayed until early Sunday morning! So it was a quick trip but that didn't stop us from riding hard! lol
Piper drove the mini razor for the first time! She did so good and was getting good by the time the weekend ended! Cash and Penny learned how to ride on their new quad! They both caught on so fast! Riding so good that they were riding in the smaller dunes! Cash  was still loving her motor cycle too! Penny also loved driving our big razor around! Just on the flats giving rides to kids! 
Honz had a blast riding too and I even had the wildest ride of my life in my brother Ryan's new razor! Holy Moly! He had me up in the high dunes, bowls and jumps I have never been in before! lol I just closed my eyes! Totally wild! The new razor is such an amazing machine! Smooth ride and extremely fast! We got new helmets and gear for Christmas! I'm loving my new street bike helmet with the built in face cover and shades! No more goggles! No more switching to my contacts for just 1 ride! I can wear my glasses with my new helmet! It's so on and so high end! lol
Ruby was such a good girl! She would explore but would stay around camp! It was so nice to be able to let her just wonder with no leash! She loved to sit in one of the chairs by the fire! lol She is the best! 
So much fun! We had a wonderful time riding, eating and chit chatting! 
More pics!
and more pics
We can't wait to get back out there! The kids are hyped to get riding again! Love our memories together with great friends and amazing family!!
 

No comments: