Sunday, May 5, 2024

Penny's Epic Jr. Grad Bash!

Universal Studios here we come!! Penny's 8th grade Jr. Grad Bash! 24hrs of Epic fun! and I got to go as as a staff chaperone! Yayyyyyyy! We have been counting down the days to get on this field trip! Such an Epic field trip! A day that Penny and her friends and myself will never forget! Of course I took a ton of pics and these cute teens are so good about it! Always ready for the camera! My chaperoning group consisted of 9 kids! All but 2 are in Penny's little friend group! So much fun! These kids were so good for me all  day!!! Never any trouble! I surprised each of the kids in my group with a gallon size zip lock bag custom to their personal favorite snack, treat and drink! I loved putting these together for each of them! It made my morning giving it to them to see their faces light up! They loved their long bus ride snack packs! It was a hit! The rest of the pics are loading onto the bus! Stopping at Eddie's World and getting our tickets into the park and wrist bands! Wahoo! 
We made it!! Let the picture taking, riding rides and eating food begin! lol Our first stop as Harry Potter Land! 
Watched the Water World show! That was so cool! Passed through Simpson's Land to  get to Studio Tours! We were walking on every ride! It was awesome!
Here's the pics from the Studio Tours! This was longer then we thought but so much fun! It was really cool to hear the history of how the movies were made going way back to current time! Love these teens so much! Such a fun friend group! We all stayed together all day which was so  fun for me! 
More riding and eating! We ventured down to the lower level of the park! The Mummy ride was the freakn best! Jurassic water ride! Transformers! and Mario World! 
Mario world was so incredible! Took me straight back to my child hood! Holy Moly! They didn't miss one detail when planning this world! I took a ton of pics here cause it was so amazing!
The ride was interactive! You got into a cart like the Mario Cart game! Then as your steering you shoot turtle shells for points! Don't' forget the star! lol They even had the star music when you would hit  the star! lol Seriously child hood memories flash back! lol So much fun!
Minion ride! Secret Life of Pets! Simpson's! We did it all! Penny even picked out the Grad Bash hoodie as her souvenir! Neon green with a 90's graphic! So awesome! We could definitely spot her! It was super cute on her!
Love this collage too! What a memory to be with Penny for her 8th grade field trip! Her last field trip in middle school! Omg!!! We had the best day together! I love that she loves to be with me even with all her friends around! Lasting memories were definitely made!
Ended our day with dinner then it was time to load the buses! The teens let me take pics all the way to the end of the day! lol Such good sports! lol They made memories to last a life time! Penny will never forget her epic 8th grade field trip to Universal Studios! 24hr non stop fun with her favorite boy too! :) It was a perfect day! I'm lucky to have been able to create this memory with her and her friends! We have all bonded! I'm having teen withdrawals as I type! lol High school is right around the corner now! OMG! Freshman year/ 9th grade here she comes!!! 




 

No comments: