Summer is over and we are ready to Rock this new school year!! Doing my weekly recap a little different this wk! We had so many highlights that most are individual posts! So from youngest to oldest here is each of my beautiful babies first day of school!
Piper! Piperoni! She is ready and off to 4th Grade!!! Can't believe my baby is starting the 4th grade! It's so wild for my brain to process! She is a born leader! She is so excited for her new teacher Mrs. Scheel! Look out 4th grade Piper is coming for you!!!! She's going to excel!! Can't wait to see her soar!!
I love working at the school to caption the on campus pics! Caught her in the hall had to snap a pic! She took her teacher from last year Ms. Anderson a 1st day surprise and of course she brought her new teacher Mrs. Scheel a surprise too! I also donated a beautiful school color wagon to her class! Mrs. Scheel was so excited! After school I took Cashy and Piper to get them a 1st day of school surprise! They found squishy's at $5 below! We popped into Sephora and Piper got some makeup! I totally remember Penny at her age wanting to start to wear makeup! So fun!!! Love it!
Oh how love my Boy!! Cashy Boy! He's off to 7th Grade! and man is he so ready to crush it! He was so excited to walk his new sched and see all his fiends! He was mostly hyped for his new backpack! Penny freshened up his bleach and he was ready to go! His contagious personality and excitement for life will get him far!! Go get it son! You got this!! Ready or not Cashy is coming for you 7th grade!
Pretty Penny! My big girl is an upper classman!! 10th Grade here she comes! This is the 1st year she is driving off to her 1st day of school! Holy Moly! I can't believe it! She's a Junior!!! She's dedicated to her school and loves being involved! You're looking at the Student Body Historian of her school! Yayy! So amazing!! So excited to see what this Junior year brings for my Lucky Penny!! Let's go Aggies!
Love the pics taken during the day at school! Hers is Penny's first day with some friends! Love that she took a pic of her car parked in the parking lot for the 1st time on the 1st day of school! That's the best! She is already off to an amazing new school year!
Ohhhhh! That's me! Here's my 1st day of pics! lol I'm headed into my 5th year as a SPED Aide! I love it!! Love being at the school with my kids too! I'm so ready to Rock this new year!!
Here's the rest of my 1st day! All the pics! Love my little friends at the school! Love my work besties too! It's going to be a fabulous school year for all! and It was a first day of school success for all!







No comments:
Post a Comment