Sunday, September 29, 2024

Family Pics Sneak Peak!

Can't believe it's family pic time! Wow how a year comes a round fast! There's always so much thought process that goes into this picture day! lol It's always the craziness with  the  outfit planning! This year we decided to do  blues with all of us in our cowboy boots! So this top collage is me figuring out what goes with what! I have to snap a pic to see how it all comes together! I ended up last min changing my outfit, honz outfit and Penny's! lol But as you see below the sneak peak I think it came together perfectly! We even changed out location last min too and headed to Mt Charleston for the Aspen trees changing! 
I even wore no glasses for the first time in like forever for the family photo sesh! lol  So  that will be something new this year! lol 
Penny! I was snapping on  the sidelines!lol I can't wait to see the real ones from our photographer!
Cashy! He was loving his cowboy boots look! lol Work it! Work it! lol
Piper! My baby getting too big! She was loving her new fringe boots! 
Just a few more snapped on the sidlines! 
We are so excited for the real ones to come back from the amazing Amy Rhodes Photography! We absolutely love her! Stay tuned for the real deal to come! and if your on my Christmas list you will get your own copy of our new family pics! lol
 

No comments: