Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lake Powell for Labor Day!


It's a tradition every year for Labor Day weekend to go to Lake Powell! It's the last big boating weekend because we start to gear up for the sand dune season! My family is very seasonal when it comes to toys! Lake and ocean trips in the summer to four wheels and sand dunes in the fall/winter! We love it! So back to Lake Powell! It's absolutly beautiful there! The weather was great this year! We had an amazing time! It's all about being with family for Chad and I and we love it!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

lauren said...

super cute pictures wish i could have went!! fun seeing you the other night, i will have to come into work sometime next week so let me know when it's simsiter's day!

Ashley said...

cute! look at beth's belly! I love it

The Facers said...

Looks super fun! Love that Ence family!

Meg said...

Emylee, thanks so much for putting a link on your blog for my cards!! I can start your card any time so just let me know if you guys want a custom design or one that's already made and the 35% off. Also so you know, any that are already made will obviously be altered to match the pictures you choose to use.
meganwlee@gmail.com