Thursday, February 4, 2010

Holiday re-cap 2009!


Christmas Eve with Chad's Family!


Merry Christmas with my family!


Happy New Year's at the sand dunes with the fam!

Sorry friends! I'm just a little behind schedule! And these pics are too cute to be lost in time!
To update you on some exciting news my sister Eryka had her baby boy on 12-12! They named him Zane Mckay weighing in at 7lb15oz and 20 in long! He is so beautiful! Just perfect! If u look closely on the christmas day pics you will see what I'm talking about! Beautiful!! To top it all off Chad and I are having our first baby due Aug 2nd! I'm in my 15th wk! We are so excited and can't wait to get this sweet pea here!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lauren said...

im so excited for you guys i have waited forever to hear that news!! thanks for the fun times! love the pictures i love your family!p.s thanks for saving us this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting.