Monday, October 9, 2017

Baby Piper is 9mons!

Sept went by way to fast and my baby is 9mons!! She has been  quite busy this month!! She cut 2 teeth!! Say what?! That's right 2 teeth it is! We were not ready for this! lol! My oldest 2 didn't get their teeth until  they were 15mons and 16mons! So with the late blooming with the first 2 we just knew she would be like them and nope she's her own kind! She's doing things a lot sooner too! Sat up sooner! Now is crawling and pulling herself up to a stand using the couch, ottoman, baby toy bin! Anything she can get leverage and stands her lil legs up! Can't believe! She loves to eat the rice puffs, grapes, blueberries anything she can do on her own! She's already acting to big!! She is mellow and chill! Very mild mannered! Such a sweet baby! She loves her big sister and brother! They are rough with her and she just giggles! We just love this lil Piper so much! Thank goodness she is a very low maintenance baby because 2 wks ago i fell and broke both my elbows! It's been rough and painful to say the least! I have to rely on so many amazing family and friends during this trial for me! I can't lift,carry,and hold anything more than 2lbs with both arms! I can't drive either! Its been a challenge for me because those that know me know I'm a busy body and very independent! I'm grateful for all the loved ones who have helped me this far with getting big kids to school and home and for taking taking care of my baby! it's still a long road to recovery but we will get there!

2 comments:

lauren said...

yay for teeth!!!! I love her and your wood floors

lauren said...

I still am laughing at that story you told me sooooo hilarious!