Saturday, March 24, 2018

Happy Birthday Daddy and Baby Fenix!

 Happy Birthday to my daddy and baby Fenix! They almost share the same day 70 years apart! We love Macayos so we all met up to  celebrate their birthday's! I love this dad of mine! He's truly the best! He has a heart of gold! I love seeing him and getting to spend time with him any chance I get!
This little guy turned 1 on St. Patrick's day! Happy 1st birthday baby Fenix! This is my sister Eryka's baby! He's just the sweetest! It was so fun to spend the day with her and her family!My kids are obsessed with their cousins! lol
 
After Macayo's we didn't want our day to end so we went out to Eryn's new house to see it! They had just got the keys and were remodeling it! This pics of the kids is from her new pool! The other pic in this collage is of my kids getting their surprised from the Leprechaun! Happy St. Patrick's day and Happy Birthday Fenix and daddy! What a wonderful day it was!

1 comment:

lauren said...

love that johnny!!!