Monday, August 6, 2018

Baby Piper 19mons!

My baby is getting to big and too smart for her own good! She just turned 19mons! Can't believe it! She's still quite the busy bee! Pulls things out faster then i can put them away! She's such a happy girl! She says cheese when we take pics of her and smiles so big! When she gets a treat she giggles with excitement! It's the cutest! She loves her baby doll! She carries it around with a blanket all through the house all day long! She also gives it lots of kisses and takes her on stroller rides! She is just the sweetest! She just melts our hearts! She is so smart! Like totally understands what I'm saying to her! She can follow direction and tries to say most words i ask her to say! She jiber jambers a ton too! Most people thinks shes quite and yes she has her quiet moments but boy is she coming into her own personality trying to keep up with her big sister and brother! She still loves to sing and dance! and man does she have the moves! Like seriously her dancing is everything!! I seriously could watch her every move and just love my life!  She makes us so happy! Like my heart bursts I love her so much!

No comments: