Saturday, November 24, 2018

Gingerbread Making Fun!

Getting into the Christmas spirit! My new neighbors are so amazing! It's our bff's parents! The Facers! and my kids just love them so much! They had family in town which meant I did not see my kids for days because they were playing with new friends and because it's Kip's parents that moved next door we get to see them so much too! We are just loving it! So during the Thanksgiving wk the kids had no school so they played and had sleep overs and played some more! Not stop for dyas! One of the nights they made Gingerbread houses! I don't usually do this with my kids because I'm not the craftiest and most creative and I hate messes! But oh my Penny and Cash loved it and theirs turned out so cute! My kids are already crying their new friends have gone back home to Cali! But great news they will be back to visit for Christmas! They can't wait to see them and play non stop! Such a great wk!

No comments: