Thursday, February 14, 2019

My Sweetest Little Valentine's!


  Happy Valentine's Day!! These 3 have my heart for sure! Seriously can't handle these sweet faces! Love them so much
 These pics are from Valentines Day! They woke up to Cupid stopping in and leaving them surprises! Then it was off to school! They had so much fun today at their Valentine party's!
We even got out! lol! Chad surprised me with dinner and the Golden Knights game! It was an epic night of laughs, talking, eating and gaming! We watched the 1st half of the game in  our seats and the 2nd half up in the NV Energy suit! So fun! I was all decked out in my sparkly glittery gold and black from head to toe of course! lol Such an amazing night with such great friends!I love you honz! Thanks for always making it possible and spoiling me! You're truly my one true love! My best friend, my rock and my whole world! My dreams couldn't come true without you by my side!

No comments: