Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Merry Christmas Eve!

It's Christmas Eve!! What a wonderful day we have had! We went to the new Star Wars movie! Omg it was amazing! So good! Like I can't wait to see it again so good! The kids loved it! Piper did good too! She even fell asleep! lol After the movie we went out to Eddies (the new Macayos) for early dinner! My daddy even joined us for dinner!I love when I get to spend time with him! Such a wonderful day with wonderful family! Our new tradition for Christmas eve for sure! 
Before getting the kids off to bed the kids wanted to open 1 present each! We have never done this! So I had Penny find the presents that all looked the same under the tree! lol They were so excited to open just 1! lol They each opened a new movie! New watching material for the car is a must! lol They were so hyped! It's hard getting them to bed on the night Santa comes!

No comments: