Sunday, February 16, 2020

My 3 Little Valentine's!

 Happy Valentine's Day!! These 3 have stolen my heart for sure!! I don't know what life would be with out them!! They make my heart burst!! They woke up to "cupid" leaving them each a few little Valentine surprises! I love surprising them! They are just the best!
 Off to school for all the fun Valentine parties! The kids were so excited to take their friends and teachers their Valentine's!!
These pics are from church! The Sunday before and after Valentine's you must dress in your reds, grays and pinks! lol Well that's what we do over here! So these are the pics from the Sunday before and after Valentine's day! I just love these 3 so much!!! My favorite little Valentine's! 
On Valentine's evening Chad and I went to the temple! This was our 3rd year going to the temple on Valentines day! No better place than the place where it all began! This Valentine's was even more special! Our very good friends got sealed! What a great night! After the temple we all went to dinner at Maggiano's! Wow that's some good food! lol So much food! It was served family style to us because of our big party! The food never stopped coming out! Sadly I didn't get a pic of us dang it but we had a wonderful night together with our wonderful friends! Happy Love day everyone!

No comments: