Monday, May 4, 2020

My Happy 40th Quarantine Birthday!

I have officially joined the 40's club!!! Yes it was my 40th Birthday and yes we were all still under quarantine! lol What 40th Birthday to remember! I was the 40th quarantined Birthday Queen! I had the best day! So many surprise visits from family ans friends! They all made my day so special being locked up! Penny even made me cupcakes! My honz surprised me with my favorite Splash drink! My sisters stopped by with donuts! My friends stopped in with plates of homemade treats, more donuts and gifts! Seriously the best day ever!
 My best-est friends and my Honz surprised me by throwing me a quarantined queen 40th Birthday Bash! Oh my goodness did they go all out for this! My honz surprised me with a custom quarantine queen t-shirt, a Huge custom Banner and an amazing cake! Jackie decorated her house from top to bottom in 40 decor! lol Liz and Jackie put on the dinner and more desserts! Liz even set up a splash bar of all the yummy syrups, juices and soda! They had a few couples that were fine breaking out of quarantine to come! We had a blast! Eating, Laughing, Dancing and visiting!
 Photo shoot by the Birthday Banner! Love my girls!! Such amazing women!!
The 40th Birthday partying continued on!! My other amazing friends threw a fun pool party with Cafe rio catered in and amazing homemade deserts! Beautiful weather too! We had a lovelt night! 
I sure felt all the Love! Thank you all for making my BIG 40th Quarantine Queen Birthday Bash a Blast for days!

No comments: