Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Annual Bulloch Family Reunion 2020!

 Annual Bulloch family reunion at the ranch! Man oh man did we have an amazing time! Cooler weather and dirt everywhere! Kids didn't stop playing the entire weekend! From four wheeling, motorcycling, ranger and mini razor driving, more four wheeling, 2 parades put on by all the kids, amazing stories from grandpa, rattlesnake killing adventures, shotgun and bb gun shooting, tons of amazing food and of course lots of laughs! Best cousin time ever!! 
 Took tons of pics! Such a great time!
 Riding, playing and more riding! You could barely see their Big smiles under all the dirt! The machines didn't stop unless it was for Gas, eating or sleeping! 
 From sunrise to sunset the fun never stopped!

 Rattle snake adventures! From chopping the snakes head off to skinning it! Penny was all in the action of this! She even kept the rattle! lol ewe!!!! I just wanted the skin for new earrings! lol 
Shotgun and bb gun shooting! Oh the rush to shoot a shotgun! Surprisingly I have a great shot! When they would throw the clay pigeons I totally would shoot them! I shocked myself! So much fun I even told my honz  I want  my own shotgun! lol Such a rush! I love it! The kids had a blast shooting the bb gun too! Cash and Penny were really good too! 

The most fun we have had at the ranch! Memories to last a lifetime! We can't wait to get back up at the ranch! We love you Grandpa Bulloch! We are so lucky to be a part of your legacy!

No comments: