Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Family Picture Time!

It's that time a of year again for us! We always do  a family photo shoot 1 time of year! I can't believe it is already this time of year! Our amazing cute neighbor Kaylee Decker took our pics! We are amazed at how amazing she is! She has got the eye for photography for sure! It also helps that my kids absolutely love her! So they were extra good for her in the pics! We Love, Love, Love how they turned out! Get ready for your Christmas card! lol
These 3 make my heart burst! Love them so much! Each has their own special little personality too! They sure know how to make us proud!
This beauty turned 10 this year! I still can't believe she's 2 digits! She's beautiful inside and out! She loved posing for Kaylee! She has no problem getting in front of a camera! :)
This little handsome stud turned 7 this year! He's the tease and loves getting his sisters and momma going! lol Lot's of  personality! No fear! All boy! Wouldn't have it any other way! 
My sweet beautiful baby is 3... almost 4! I can't believe how fast time flies! She completes our family perfectly! She's definitely runs the show around here! Boss baby! lol She has such a cute little personality too! We just love our little caboose.
Fun pics! The dang wind picked up just enough to get my hair but we still love these! I love my sweet girls and father and son have the best bond! Perfect pics!
Love this man of mine! I'm the lucky one to have score this man! He is the hardest worker I know! He loves his family and  friends unconditionally! He's the glue to our family! He is the one that makes everything possible for our little family! My rock! Thank you for being you!  I love you honz! 
Amazing pics Kaylee! You are hired every year for our family pics!
 

No comments: