Thursday, October 15, 2020

Baby Ruby!

Brace yourself!! If you're reading this please sit down!.....all that know me best know that I would never get an animal! lol So it will come to you as a shock when you see these pics of our newest addition to our family!! Why the change of heart?? lol maybe because I turned 40? lol maybe covid? How about just 2020 in general! Unpredictable! We are all going cray in 2020! lol Hell has frozen over?? lol Well here she is and we are just smitten with her!! She has not been put down, but to go potty! lol She is so loved! 
We drove up to Salt Lake to surprise the kids! They were in shock! Penny cried! Penny has been asking for a dog for years and you all know me best that was never going to happen! :) SURPRISE!!! It was a great day! She has changed our lives forever!
Introducing Ruby Peps Bierstedt! She is 8wk old! Weighing in at 2lbs! Her breeder calls her a designer breed! She is a Teacup Coton-Poo! She will get to be around 4-6lbs! She's hyper allergenic! Non shedding! Tiny cute little ewok face! She has the most beautiful fur! Ginger with black accents! 
I never thought I could love an animal like I do her! She is just the sweetest! She loves playing with kids and when she's tired she comes and finds me! She will lay on my lap or by my feet all day long. She loves to be held and cuddled!! Spoiled already!!

 I have packed her around every where we go! Yes I got a purse just for her! lol! She will have a stroller soon! lol Yes I have gone from never ever ever wanting an animal to full on crazy dog lady! lol I'm  obsessed! We all are! She has been the perfect fit to our little family!

No comments: