Sunday, November 29, 2020

More Thanksgiving Fun!

We had loaded our trailer up and spent our Thanksgiving at Chad's Dad's in Logandale! Once we were done there we headed up to my sister's in St George to stay the rest of the long weekend. What a blast we had! We took over my sister's street with mine and Ryan's trailers! All the kids bikes, scooters, mini razors, barbie car, chairs, ramps.... the list goes on!  We took over her street! lol  Thankfully she has some amazing neighbors that didn't seem to mind at all we were there. Half her neighbors are our cousins! lol So much fun! We were the "Cousin Eddie" for sure! lol The kids played non stop! I shopped! We ate, laughed, and visited the whole weekend!
I love being with my family! Just fills my soul! Ryan cooked dutch oven both nights! So good! We had such a wonderful time together! Best Thanksgiving long weekend ever! :)

 

No comments: