Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Merry Christmas Eve!

 Merry Christmas Eve! We had a wonderful day and evening with our family/friend neighbors the Facers! They had all their kids and grandkids in town for Christmas! We are so grateful for them for always including and loving us as one their own! We have spent every day and  night with their family! I love it! My kids love it too! We don't have very many neighbor kids in our little community so when the neighbors family arrives with their kids my kids are so excited! It usually becomes a 2 week never stopping play date! lol 
We had a wonderful dinner! Yummy Mexican food! My fave!
After diner the girls performed a few dance numbers and then it was time to hunt for their Christmas present! Again it is so sweet that they include my kids in all their family traditions! :) Makes my heart so happy! My kids love it too! They all got new pjs! Then after the all put their new pjs on Dude does a Christmas devotional in remembrance of the true meaning of Christmas our Savior Jesus Christ! He really knows how to bring the spirit in. Thank you for such a wonderful night together! We love our family neighbors!


No comments: