Monday, March 22, 2021

My 3 Little Lucky Charms!

Happy St. Patrick's day!! I just love my 3 little Lucky Charms! I love decorating my house for this fun day! Get your Green On!!! I love getting the kids and myself all decked out in our green!! The little leprechaun came and changed all the toilets and milk green. The kids also ate Lucky Charms cereal with their Green milk before they went to school! He left a gold chocolate coin trail to their surprises!! Penny this year made a Leprechaun trap! She spent some time on this! It turned out so cute!! She didn't catch that fast little dude but he left her tons of gold chocolate coins! lol She loved it! Such a fun day! They are definitely the cutest Lucky Charms!

   

More fun pics in our Green! We're definitely not getting pinched! lol
This collage is from when Piper had her pre-k St. Patty's Day Party! She loves her school! She has so much fun!!! Everything they did wad something to do with green! Even their snacks were green! She had a fun day!!



No comments: