Wednesday, September 1, 2021

August monthly pics from my phone!

Crazy busy August! Ended summer with a bang and jumped right into the hustle and bustle of school starting! Along with this busy month came a flat tire for me and  jury duty for me as well! Ugh! 2 extra dumb things  I did not need in my life!lol . Piper had a lunch date with daddy while I was at jury duty! Chad and I did get in a couple of date nights which is always a good time! Piper had her school pics and fun carpool pics as well! We have hit August running! lol
Basketball ended for Cash! He absolutely loved it! He was pretty dang good for his first time ever playing on a team! Great job #23! 
Hunter came home from hi smission!! Chad took a fun little day trip to Cedar with Piper for Hunter's homecoming! We love this boy! He did a wonderful job serving in Florida!! We are so proud of you!
Grayson is off!! Grayson is Bayley's boyfriend and Cash's bff !! Grayson is off to serve his Mission in Cincinnati, Ohio! We know he will be an amazing missionary! We are so proud of him! Thanks for being such a great example to my Cashy boy! He truly looks up to you! You could totally pull of being brothers too! lol! Good luck! Cash can't wait to see you when you return home in 2yrs!
 

No comments: