Saturday, October 9, 2021

September pics from my phone!

And just like that another month has come and gone! These are my pics from my phone or the month of September! Fun pre-k pics of Piper! She loves her Mrs. McIntyre so much! The pics are from after school fun with friends!
St George for hair! My sis Eryka is amazing!! and got to see a few of my cousins while we were up there too! So much fun! Penny following in my footsteps! lol Look at her focus getting those ties on those braces! Get it girllll! lol Car ride selfies! Piper and I are always taking those! lol
We even snuck in our family photoshoot for our Christmas card! Can you believe it's already that time of year! Can't believe it! We did tiny black and white check with pops of red!! Love it! The outfits turned out perfectly! Can't wait to see the real pics!!
Our hearts are full with these pics in this collage! We were finally able to buy my dad's boat from the estate/trust! Such a blessing to be able to keep his boat in the family! So many beautiful memories of my daddy/grandpa and we can't to make many more to come! We miss our dad so much! We are holding onto every memory and treasure we can of his! Lastly... pics of golf!! Chad took Cashy out for a golf date and ice cream! They had a blast! Cash is getting to be a pretty dang good golfer! His first junior league tournament is starting soon!
What great busy month!!Can't wait to see what the next month brings!!

No comments: