Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Primary Program!

 Primary Program Success!! This past Sunday was our Ward Primary Program! This comes once a year! This is when the cute little primary kids from age 3-11 yrs put on the sacrament program for everyone to watch. My calling in church is the Primary Chorister! Well my job is to make sure all the kids know the songs for this spectacular program! Yikes! It's a tough one! The hardest calling I have ever had! It's been a challenge! lol The prep each week has been over whelming to say the least but I absolutely love these primary kids so much! Hearing them sing and share their testimonies through song is so beautiful! They love to sing and even better they love to sing about our Savior! So very proud of all my primary kids! They crushed it up there! They sang and did their speaking parts perfectly! I was told this was the best Primary program they have ever seen! YAY! There wasn't a dry eye in the crowd! The kids brought that spirit rushing in! Guess I'm not getting released anytime soon! lol 
So not only was this my first time being the primary chorister, this was Piper's first time in the primary program! She was finally old enough! This will be the only time that all 3 of my kids were in the primary program together! This was Penny's last primary program. She goes into young women's! Can't believe it! It was a great day! It went perfectly! Now onto learning Christmas songs for the performance in December! lol no breaks over here! lol I love all my primary kids! 

No comments: