Monday, January 10, 2022

Happy New Year's Day!

Happy New Year 2022 Day!! It's tradition to go to Macayos/Eddies on New Years Day with my dad! Well 1yr ago on New Year's Day my father passed away. So not only did we not get to do our annual Macayo's/Eddies that day last year we forever don't get daddy every day! So to honor and remember daddy we all got together on New Years Day and Enjoyed Macayo's/Eddies together! Eryka traveled into to town! We are keeping the tradition alive and celebrating daddy's life all together! There's nothing I need more that to be with all my siblings especially on the 1st day of the year remembering daddy! We love and miss our amazing daddy so much! In lots of ways we still can't believe he is gone and that it's already been 1 yr without him! Healing is long and hard. We are getting through it 1 day at a time! 
I was truly grateful for today this New Years day to be with all the ones that hold us together! I love my family! Love you daddy! I know you are dancing and celebrating the New Year with momma in Heaven!
Well since Eryka was in town we might as well celebrate our Birthday babies together!! Eryka's 2nd son Hayes and my sweet little Piper have Birthdays a day apart from each other! So what better place to party then Defy!! Eryka's family has never been and boy oh boy did those kids have a  blast! We all had blast! Hayes is turning 9 and Piper turning 5! Happy Birthday to you!!! 
My friend is the manager there and got us a birthday room! Chad ordered Pizza while we were there to deliver to Defy! I picked up cupcakes on the way to defy! We threw together a party and it was amazing!! The kids non stopped jumped, launched on the slides, climbed the silks and dodgeball! 
So much fun together! I loved today!! This is exactly what daddy would have wanted... all of us together! 
More jumping and launching fun!
                                                        More jumping and launching fun!
Thanks Natalia for the big party room! It over looked the whole defy place! So awesome! 
Happy Birthday Piper and Hayes! We sure love you!
After Defy Eryka ended up spending the night at my house! I love when this happens! The party never has to end! lol We watched the new Enchanto movie and ate bags and bags of popcorn! That movie is so cute!! Such a wonderful day! Happy Birthday my sweet little Piper and Hayes!!!
 

No comments: