Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day!

My extra sweet little Valentine's! Love these little humans with my whole heart! They make my heart melt! We had such a fun Valentine's weekend! These pics are from Sunday going to church the day before Valentine's! Of course we had to wear our red!!!
So many fun little surprises from my kids! Each one made me a little valentine! Daddy got Valentine's too! Penny made me a card from her stamping class at school. Cash made me and him matching bracelets from activity days! Piper colored me a pic of a bouquet of flowers! So dang cute! My honz had flowers delivered to me! They are so beautiful! Gorgeous bright pinks and red flowers! They all know just how to make me feel so special! I'm truly so grateful for my amazing honz! He is my best friend, rock, lover! He truly is my everything! He knows just what to say and do to make me so happy! I'm the lucky one for sure here!
On Valentine's day the kids woke up to surprises from Cupid! They were so excited for their Valentine's! New shoes! Fuzzy Valentine socks! Squishmallows! Heart shaped bath bombs and candy!! I sure love surprising them! Then it was off to school! 
Valentine's evening we went on a double date with our Bff Honeys - Jackie and Jason to Therapy! Its a steakhouse in downtown Freemont! It was a fun night life kind of place! The food was super good too! Great love music from the 90's played! It was awesome! We were singing, eating, laughing, dancing and talking! Had a wonderful night together! After dinner we went to Love-its for ice cream! The other picture in this collage of the girls with Jason was from Saturday night when they had us over for dinner! Jason planned and cooked it all! It was another lovely night together! Yummy food and amazing dessert! We are so blessed to live right across the street from our most favorite people of all time! My dad would always say "you are so lucky to have such great friends and neighbors as the Decker's right across the street"! We are so lucky indeed! Happy Valentines day! I sure did feel the love! 
 

No comments: