Monday, March 28, 2022

March Monthly Pics from my phone!

Another month has come and gone!! Here's all the extra things and selfies we did throughout March!! Church pics! Cash's fave big cousin Luke leaving for his Mission! Taco and Game night at the Johnson's New home! Might I add Incredible new home!! Saturday Breakfast...Cash cooked it! and I had my routine colonoscopy! Thanks mom for your colon! lol All went well with that! So Thankful for healthy colon! 

More March fun! Cash being silly in Piper's new gymnastics leotard! lol! Twin day at school!! Ruby sneaking over to the Decker's house while we were out! That Ruby! lol

I even got to squeeze in a girl's night with my fun ladies!! Goodwill and Dinner! We had an absolute blast! Laughing until we were crying! Laughing is truly so good for the soul!! Love these amazing fun ladies so much!! Such a great night!!!

We got the exciting news that Piper got into Somerset! So she will be going to kinder at the same school as Penny and Cash! She is so excited and so are her big siblings! Love it so much! Can't believe she is old enough to go to school! My baby! Time is flying! Hitting milestones over here! All my kids will be in school full days starting August! WOW!! More gymnastics fun for Piper! She is loving it!! 

Love any chance to see my cute nephews play their sports! This collage is watching Chance play Lacrosse!! He plays on the varsity team for Foothill! HE did great! My silly kids were doing cheers and stunts on the sidelines! lol

This collage is from watching Mav play in her first flag football game! It was a hot day!!! lol He did so good! After football we went to Boot Barn with Ryan's family to get all geared up for the upcoming Logandale Fair and Rodeo! Wahoo!! Can't wait for that!! Then we went to dinner at Outback! Then Ice cream!!!Love making a full day of fun! Love my family so much!!
Such a great March!!! Let's see what April brings!!! My birthday month! lol



 

No comments: