Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!
It was such a fun Mother's Day week!! The kids had so many fun things for mom! Piper had her pre-k  Mother's Day presentation! She sang the cutest songs with her class  all for mama! Then the Mrs. McIntyre read the cutest little paper all about their mamas and then Piper gave me my gift! A plate she made just for me! ! So fun and so sweet! Then the kids served treats and drinks to all the mama's! Such a special morning just for me!!! Love my sweet little Piper! Thanks for making me feel so special and loved!
Then it was Mom and Son paint night at Cash's school! This was the first time we have ever done this!! We had dinner at park then headed over to our paint night! It was so much fun to just be with my Cashy boy! He's the sweetest! We had so much fun painting and laughing! He is truly a delight! 
More pics from paint night! We had a blast with Bre and Noah too!
Then it was actual Mother's Day! Oh how this day is very tender to my heart! Loosing my mom at such a young age is always sad but on Mother's day it amplifies! It's hard to really imagine how it would be with mom here. It's been 24 yrs since my mom has passed. Wow! But what I do know is being the mom to these 3 babies of mine! I am grateful for the chance to be apart in their life, watching them grow and helping them along the way in this crazy world we live in! They are my everything! The best and most challenging role ever....being a mom! Time moves so fast so today on  Mother's Day I enjoyed them! I woke up and got ready for church! Cash, Piper and daddy made me breakfast! Penny got all my presents wrapped and ready for me! Honz surprised me with beautiful flowers! Cash surprised me with the sweetest all about me mom story book! He has my picture drawing down to perfection! lol I cried of course! He said the sweetest things about me just as Piper did at her pre-k mother's day presentation! 
I love these 3 beautiful faces more than I can accurately express! I am so grateful and humbled to be their mom and for the wild journey we are on living in these later days!! These 3 amaze me beyond words every day in so many ways! I love these 3 little humans so much!
Oh church!!! Penny's Mother's day gift to me was her singing in church the most beautiful meaningful worded song ever! It is call "She put the music in me." She would not let me listen to her practice until she sang it church! Let's talk about sobbing! lol I cried and sobbed through the entire song! It really went full circle for me! The song is bits and pieces of primary songs put into 1 big song. I could remember my mom singing each and everyone of those primary songs in the song Penny sang. To hear my daughter sing these sweet words was next level. Full circle! She is named after my mom too! My mom would be over the moon proud of her carrying on the singing and performing in the family! That was my mom's passion for us kids! It hit me straight to the heart. Penny was truly sent to me from my Heavenly Father! My heavenly Father knew I need her in my life! I am beyond blessed for my Penny girl and the little lady she's becoming! She is a phenomenal singer! Her voice speaks volumes and on Mother's Day Sunday  that is exactly what she did! She brought the spirit rushing in! We all needed to that song in our life! Thank you Penny for being so special and perfect to me! I love you! Thank you to my sister Eryn, Joanna, my bro Ryan's family and Gma Deedee for coming to support and show love to Penny! Such a great church together!
After church I just enjoyed my day! Relaxed and watched movies! For dinner my Honz and Jason cooked dinner for Jackie and I and the kids! We spent the rest of the evening eating, laughing and playing card games! Such a wonderful Mother's Day considering all circumstances of not really having a mom of my own to celebrate but we sure did celebrate me! lol

 


No comments: