Sunday, September 11, 2022

Imagine Dragons Concert!

To end our busy Saturday we had the most unbelievable amazing time at the Imagine Dragons Concert!!! Holy Moly it was freakn amazing!! I love concerts so much! If I could I would go to a concert every weekend! lol Music is life! It is such a high for me! When I'm at a concert I'm totally in that moment! Like I have been transported to another land with just loud music and dancing! lol Music! I tell you! Music!!! Looooooove it!!! So with all the music talk said the Imagine Dragons were on fire!!! Honz and l sang to the roof tops every song! So many hits! Our voices are gone! lol We danced and rocked out the entire night! We were feeling the beats so much I wore blisters all over my feet! lol and Honz legs kept going numb because of his bad back and all our moving and shaking and jumping! lol (the close amazing pics are photo cred -Devin) lol
The lights! The sound! The crowd! The stage! The wrist bracelets that light up with Dan's singing! The confetti! The giant balls! The Cirque Du Soleil! The everything! I am so here for it! lol 
These pics are from when Macklemore performed! He was so freakn good too! He opened and killed it on stage for the Imagine Dragons!! He was so fun to watch and dance to too! Best night ever with my honz!!! Honz thanks for making it all possible! Now to get you to go to Post Malone concert in November! lol I need more concert going in my life! 


No comments: