Saturday, December 17, 2022

School and Work Fun!

Such an eventful fun December at School! We had a couple of dress up days! Flannel day and ugly sweater day! We sure love dress up days! Makes school and work so much more fun! I even found my matching twin buddy's each day! lol 
Work Christmas party with my amazing co-workers! We bowled at the Santa Fe! Food! Drinks! Treats! Raffles! and lots of Laughs!! We also did Taco Crawl! Have n ever done one of these! We tried 3 different taco shops and rated them! We want to do a Pizza crawl next! So much fun getting to know all my colleges out side of the work zone! Such great times together!! Seriously I work with some of  the most amazing humans! I am truly blessed to be a part of the Somerset Sky Pointe Team! Absolutely loving my job and all my new friends!
1/2 day Friday before winter break! We must dress up as reindeer and elves during carpool drop off and pick up! We love having fun! The kids love it too! Mr. Prince even came back and dressed as Santa! Mrs.  Elis was Molly the Elf! lol! Seriously the best day! 
Have I mentioned I love my job! lol! One of the best parts is being at the school with my kids! And on fun party days like 1/2 day Friday I get to pop in and help with the classroom parties! This is Piper's class party pics! She had such a fun day! 
Got to go into Cash's class too! Love helping the teachers and being with the students! Cash loved having me around too! I even got to see Penny when she got even earlier from mid term exams! Quick little squeeze and pic! lol I was completely spoiled by several students and teachers with Christmas goodies, surprises and even flowers through out the week! Best job ever! They fill me up with so much joy! Winter break here we come!  

No comments: