Sunday, April 7, 2024

Reaching Goals!

This week began their testing weeks to come! This week all the kids did their MAP tests!! I'm so proud of all my kids! They had high goals to reach and met them with flying colors! Wahoo! I love the center pic of Cash walking Piper in and giving her a pep talk on how to test successfully! Well it worked Cashy! Piper did amazing and so did you! The bottom pic is of Penny receiving an award! They don't make a big deal over in middle school but I sure do! She was like mom I don't need a pic! Ummm yes you do! lol Way to go Penny! lol
After the testing days were over Grandpa Jeff had us out for dinner! BBQ ribs that were falling off the bone and dutch oven potatoes just like my dad would cook them! Yum! It was a delicious dinner! Such a fun way to celebrate their hard working testing week! Thanks Gramps! Then grabbed ice cream at Inside scoop on our way out of town! Penny stayed back to go to YW's and then had another day of testing she wanted to get prepared for! Love my family! Great job kids! You are all so smart! Mama is proud! 
 

No comments: