Just a couple of love birds lucky in love! On 8-8 we celebrated 18 years married with eternity to go! We had the most wonderful time doing a day trip to St. George to support our favorite cousin Bailey and Luke! There's no better place to celebrate our anniversary then being at the temple where it all started 18yrs ago! After the temple we went to dinner! Then got an Instagram alert that my sister Eryka was out selling her apples! We popped in her coordinates and away we went! It was absolutely the best surprise ever! Eryka's face was priceless when we flipped around to buy apples as a customer and her realizing it was me! She had no clue I was up in her town! lol It was amazing and so fun and of course we bought apples! They are delicious!!! Happy 18 to us!!! Oh how I love this man of mine!
18 years of marriage, building a life together, raising our family, making memories, laughing through the good times, holding each other up through the hard ones, and choosing each other over and over again. I’m so grateful for the life we’ve created and for the husband and dad you are. There is no one else I’d rather do this crazy, beautiful life with. We may not have it all figured out, but after 18 years, I still know one thing for sure I’d choose you all over again. Happy 18th Anniversary to us! Here’s to everything we’ve already lived and all the memories still waiting for us. I love you Honz!


No comments:
Post a Comment