Oh my my my! Another week down and September has been fun! Here is the weekly recap for September wk 3!! Piper's been busy with cheer!! In the gym 4 nights a wk! She's passed off another new skill! Her round off double back hand sprang! Wahoo! She got to ring the bell at ASMT! She was so proud of herself! She even got her new Uniform and Spirit wear! I'm obsessed with all of it!! The glitter detail for the stage! These girls are gonna pop on the stage! Love it! and the Spirit wear is everything! I want her track suit so bad for myself! So proud of my baby! She is living her best cheer life! Yayyyy!
Off to school we go! All the car selfies for the week! Plus a few bonus pics too! Love getting any selfie texted to me! haha
Penny! Loved all the pics she took at school this wk! So fun seeing Penny in their everyday interactions with their friends at school! She's always living it up! Great friends! Great school!
Cashy! He's loving his club Volleyball! He did a temple trip with his friend group! Absolutely love his friend group! Such a great mix of boys and girls and they are such fun great kids! They went to Canes after the temple! He had more hang outs with them but he's not the best at taking pics at each hang out! I'm working on this with him! lol
Hair day! We love hair day! That's because Piper gets her baby fix playing with Megan's babies! Yayyy! Penny even got all freshened up! New beautiful highlights! Her turned out gorgeous!! Loveeee! Said goodbye to our sister missionaries! and Honz and I went to a wedding! Always so much going on! lol
Piper! Lost a tooth! She's always trying to catch up to Cash! lol She also got to perform at the Arbor Varsity Football game Half time show! She joined the Little Aggies and had a blast! Separate post to follow just for this !! haha

Cash had his1st club volleyball tournament this weekend! He had a blast and played so good! So proud of him out there digging and diving! He has the grit for sure! They won a few games but weren't successful winning the whole set but that's ok! This was his teams first time playing together! I was proud of them! They will crush it for sure next tourny! Let's go Vegas! Let's for #95! "Ka- Chow!"
I know, I know we have done the most already this wk! lol Always cook town! lol but we even managed to squeeze in our annual Family pics session with the amazing Amy Rhodes! Yayyyy! So here's the pics from my phone! The sneak peak!!! So if you're on on my Christmas card list your getting a glimpse of what's coming to you! lol Amazingness! lol
Love how my polka dot inspo came together! I'm obsessed! Can not wait to see what Amy captured! Love my family! Love my babies! Love this time of year! Now that's a weekly recap! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment