Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chance's 6th Birthday Bash @ the Sand Dunes!!!


Happy 6th Birthday Chance!!! and there's no better way to Celebrate than at the Dunes!!! So as always the Dunes is our get away and this last weekend it was my little nephew Chance's 6th Birthday Bash!! We had so much Fun Celebrating out there! The whole weekend was "his" Birthday weekend! Tons of Present Surprises!! a SpongeBob Piyata filled with his favorite candy and to top the weekend off a Big Birthday Cake!!! We can't believe he's already 6!! WOW! the time flies!!! We had such a Great weekend and he sure did too!!! Happy Birthday Chance!! We love you!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Eryn said...

I love the pictures so much. I wish I could have made it to his birthday party! Your trailer is on!!!

Jen S. said...

Looks like everyone had a ball! I ♥ Penny's Hello Kitty hat...it's SO CUTE!

Have a great day!