Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Best Mother's Day!

Oh being a mother is the greatest joy ever! It's hard sometimes but boy it is so rewarding! Wouldn't change being a mom for anything! I'm truly blessed to be the mother of my sweet little Penny! She is everything to me! So at church we had to give talks on Mother's day! This is a very hard day for me as it is since I lost my mom! I want her here everyday badly! SO preparing and giving these talks was hard! Chad and I both cried the whole way thru them!  Oh dear!! But we did it! The spirit was so strong and I know my mom was there with me and I know she is with me daily! She is preparing and getting my little boy ready to get here! I can't wait to meet my him! Little Cash Eric!! He will be here so soon! We are getting so excited to see what he will look like...what little personality he will have! Just all the excitement of a new mommy! I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world to be mom to my sweet little angels!! I love you!

No comments: