Sunday, February 5, 2017

Perfection!

 There are no words to even express how i feel when i look at these pics! First off how amazing was my photographer! She caught the best pics of all of them! i find it to be very hard to take pics of kids! Always moving! Don't know what mood they will be in! lol but all i have to say  is Liz with Liz Anderson Photography was amazing!!! So patient and great with my kids! and secondly how beautiful are my babies! Can't believe we made these beautiful humans!!Perfection! When i see these pics i feel overwhelmed with gratitude that i was chosen to be their mom! I'm so lucky! They  are my whole world...my life...my everything!!! and they are mine for eternity! My heart is Happy!!
Miss Piper Rae! Born Jan 3, 2017- 7.7 lbs 20.5 in long! Such a beauty! She didn't make a peep the entire photo shoot! Grandma Penny in heaven must have trained her too love the camera! "1,2,cute!" the famous words of Grandma Penny!
 Oh Big sister!! It's all about the Sisters over here! Penny is so proud to be a big sister and is so helpful! She's love being  little mommy with Piper here! Love these pics of these sisters!
Oh man! Big brother pride over here! He already is the protector! So precious! He loves his little sister so much! He has been such a great a big brother and big help! He's always kissing her and holding her! Even helps change diapers and feed her! Can you seriously even handle these pics! omg!
My pride and joy! These three make my heart melt and they are worth melting for! Sure Love my 3 littles so so so much!

1 comment:

lauren said...

I love these!!!!!!! So darling