Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Family Picture Time!!

It's that time of year again!! It's family picture time!! My sister Eryn is the best! It's quite the challenge the more kids you have! lol If ones looking the others aren't and so on! Then between me talking to get kids looking and chad doing the same I'm shocked we got any good ones! but we sure did! We are so happy with them! Be looking in the mail for your Christmas card! and if i don't have you address please message me! I'm the luckiest lady to be blessed with an amazing husband as my honz and these 3 beautiful babies!!!
My Sweet Penny Pie! She is growing into a such a beautiful young girl inside and out! She very thoughtful, loving, funny, passionate, helpful to her momma, and full of life! She makes friends every where she goes! She has the best personality! She's my number 1! My best friend! love you Penny Girl!
My Cashy boy!! This one is my tender sole! He's rough and tough all boy on the outside but the sweetest softest most sensitive inside! He's my organizer, my helper, and my cleaner! Momma's boy when it comes to those things but also such a daddy's boy! He loves matching his daddy from head to toe! He has such a fun personality too! My busy boy and did I mention such a tease! We love our number 1son!
Our sweetest baby girl Piper!! She is my quiet, curious, chill, mellow barely makes a peep baby! It takes a lot to get her to crack a smile most times she's so chill! She loves to put everything in her mouth! Our family is now complete since she has come into this world! We love you Piper Rae and hope you stay so mellow!! Sweetest personality!!
These three can be a challenge most days but they are our whole world! They make our hearts melt! We love them all so much!

No comments: