Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Happy Haloween!


Happy Halloween from Beauty and the Beast and don't forget Lil Chip!
I love how every year its their choice to match each other! They plan out who is who then mom orders their costumes and daddy pays for them! hahaha! They are the sweetest! Just love these faces so much!
Penny was the perfect Belle! She loves getting all fancied up! Makeup on, long gown  and heels! She is ready for the ball!
 The Beast!!! My Cashy boy was the Best Beast! He fit this role very well! He would growl under his mask and everything! Piper loved the Beast too! Not even afraid for 1 sec! She would laugh at him and pull on his mask! haha!
Oh my lil Chip!! I love my sweetest Piper! She truly is the best most mild manner baby ever! She is not a complainer at all! Never makes a peep! My cute cousin and her mom custom  made her Chip costume! I was struggling with what i should do to match with the Beauty and Beast and she total  made it happen! It was amazing! It was the perfect Chip for the perfect Baby! This was  Piper's 1st Halloween!
We had such a Fun Halloween night! We went to Chad's Uncle and Aunt's house my bestie Erin and Troy's! Dinner, Cupcakes, Cookies, Candy! I helped pass out the candy and Chad took the kids around in their fun neighborhood! They had a blast with their cousins! I'm calling this our new tradition! So much fun!

No comments: