Thursday, December 7, 2017

Baby Piper 11mons!

I can't believe my baby is almost 1!!! Awwww time stop please! Baby Piper is still the best little baby ever! So chill! So happy! Such a cute little personality! She loves her big brother and big sister so much! She loves watching them play and sing and dance whatever they are doing she is loving it! She crawls so fast!! She pulls herself to a stand like it's nothing! She will walk along things and walk and push her baby stroller walker! She will mimic your sounds! So cute! She hates her baby food! Will only eat big food and she has to be in charge of feeding herself! Such a stinker in that way! She loves her momma! She follows me around and just wants to be held! and guess what I can hold her now! I finally got clearance to hold her and drive! So now that she knows mommy can hold her she's making up for the last 2 1/5 mons I could't hold her! lol and i love it! She's spoiled for sure! I don't want my baby to get ant bigger! Just love this fun stage she's getting into! We sure love you sweet Piper Rae!

No comments: