Thursday, December 14, 2017

Cookies & Hot Cocoa with Santa!

I told you we have been busy with so many fun Christmas experiences! Well here's another one! on Monday night my dear friend Jillian put on Cookies and Hot Cocoa with Santa and Mrs. Claus! Omg! So much fun! The kids all came in their pj's! Eating cookies and drinking hot cocoa in comes Santa and Mrs Claus! I believe again! This was the real  Santa as Penny kept whispering in my ear! And yes it was! All the kids gathered around as Santa and Mrs Claus read to them "Twas Night before Christmas" Santa and Mrs. Claus were just adorable! They were so into reading with actions the kids were just in awe! After reading Mrs Claus got all the kids to sing carols! Then Santa pulls out his big bag full of gifts! 1 for each child! Oh my! My kids were so excited! Penny kept saying this is the real Santa he brought gifts! lol! Yes he was the real Santa! The kids 1 by 1 got to go up on his lap and get their present and a picture! Such an amazing night we will never forget! Cant wait for next year! Once again a new tradition! Thank you so much Jillian and your wonderful family for hosting such a special night!

No comments: