Monday, May 14, 2018

Baby Piper 16mons!

So April has come and gone so fast that i didn't even get her 16mon posted! We even celebrated my 38th birthday at the end of April  and i didn't take one photo! lol My kids were so sweet too! They had daddy take them shopping for me! They surprised me with so much fun stuff and took me to chucky cheese! I love them!!! 
So here's Piper 16mon candids! She's a hoot! Getting a fun cute little personality! She loves walking around with things her hands! She is getting to be a very fast good little walker! She loves accessories! Such a little girl! lol! She's still pretty chill baby but when she wants something she will definitely let you know! lol She's quite the little talker too! Always mumbling some words out! Loves trying to keep up with her big sis and bro! Did i  mention she's smart! lol She just gets it! i can tell her to  go get her blanket and it's not even in the room for me to point to and she will go search the rooms to find her blanket and bring it back to me! She will do  that with anything i tell  her to find! Such a smart girl! Just love her so much! She still loves getting into things she not supposed to be in like all my cupboards, the trash, the pantry etc! She's quiet and busy! Can't wait to see what next month brings! Life is going by to fast! Hurts my heart how big she's getting!  We love you sweetest Piper Rae!

No comments: