Monday, May 14, 2018

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's day to all the amazing lovely mothers out there! Oh how i wish my amazing momma was here everyday! She would have loved being grandma! Knowing that i can see her again keeps me going! These 3 precious angels are who made me a momma! I don't ever want to leave their side! They keep my heart going! They make me smile, laugh , love and see red! lol! lol! I'm honored they chose me to be their mom! Being a mom is one of the greatest challenges and blessings! I learn from them daily! I love my littles so much! They make my heart burst!!
Cash's little pre-school surprised me with the cutest little program! He sang and wrote the sweetest and funniest things about me! I love my sweet tender boy! He's all boy on the outside but so soft on the inside! You're the best my Cashy boy!
My creative Penny girl! oh how She loves her  momma! She designed, drew and wrote making the cutest book for me! It was all about her momma! She is sassy full of personality but so sweet and caring! I just love you my Penny girl! 
They both made me feel so special bringing out the tears when they gave me my mother's day surprises! I love being their mommy!!

No comments: