Thursday, June 20, 2019

Happy Father's Day to the Best!

A Father means so many things...An understanding heart, A source of strength and support right from the start. Happy Father's Day to all the amazing Dad's! We are pretty much obsessed with this daddy in these pics! These 3 little cuties are truly blessed to have him as their dad! I'm lucky to have found my one true love! He means more to me than I can even express in words! He is the one that makes everything possible for our sweet little eternal family! The hardest worker I know, dedicated beyond belief, giving in so many ways, loves endlessly, my rock, my #1 supporter, and the grand prize winner of Best Daddy of the Year! We love you so much! Thank you for all you do! We are the Lucky ones to have you in our life! Happy Father's Day Honz!

No comments: