Sunday, June 9, 2019

Soaking up the Beach Sun!

 We had an amazing time in Huntington Beach for Memorial Weekend! This was Chad and I 11th year going to the same beach for memorial weekend! So fun! We love our little simple traditions!
 Love this Penny pie! She's beautiful inside and out! Need I say anymore! Just look at that face! and she 's just a sweetheart to everyone! She Loves life! My Sunshine!
 Love my Cash man! He's getting big! My organizer, cleaner, and super athletic! He has so many qualities that are me it blows my mind! Well not the athletic part! lol but the organizer, ocd, cleaner, not messy what so ever! The big he gets the more they have come out and we are just amazed at how much he really is like me! it's crazy!
 Oh little Piper! She had a blast in the sand! Loved the beach time so much! She's hot and cold! Sweet and sour! lol! For the most part my sweet baby but don't tease her Cash lol! She will definitely let you know she doesn't like that! lol  Love you baby!
 Such a wonderful weekend with family and friends! We love our tradition making memories! Can't wait to get back down to the beautiful beach life!

No comments: