Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Singer's Company for Piper!

This little one turned 3 and was finally old enough to join Singer's Company with Penny! I seriously have been waiting since I found out I was pregnant with Piper to have these 2 sisters perform together! I can not wait! Little Piper was so excited to go to her new class and sing and dance! She went right in with no fear! lol and Loved it! She cried when it was over and we had to leave! Like seriously cried the whole way home wanting to go back to her new singing class! lol  She was in there just a trying to catch on to the dancing and singing! Oh how I love her! She was made for this! Just like Penny! lol I can not wait for her 1st performance! Piper is going to steal the show! Shhhhh don't tell Penny! lol I really can not wait to see them perform together! Making all my dreams come true on one stage! lol

No comments: