Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's day to all the amazing dad's out there! There are millions of dad's in this world, but Heavenly Father picked this one just for us! You are perfect for our family! There is absolutely nothing as more valuable or more important to him than his family! He goes above and beyond to make everything possible for us! You were meant to be a dad! Our 3 beautiful babies are the luckiest to have you as their dad! You are our everything! We love you more than words can even express! Happy Father's Day my love!
This man right here has best the greatest example to me in my life! I'm so grateful for everything he has done for me and my little family! We had a scare with his health over father's day weekend! In fact he spent father's day in the hospital! I stayed at his house to take care of his sweet German Shepard Gus while he was in the hospital too! We are so grateful for modern medicine, the amazing nurses, and skilled Dr's. that cared for our dad these last couple of days! We knew once we could get dad to the hospital (he's a stubborn one) that he would be in excellent care! He is home now resting and healing! Thank goodness we didn't loose him! He's my only living parent and I need him here longer! We love you daddy/grandpa so much!!! You truly are the greatest father there ever was!

No comments: