Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Gone Fishing!

We had a blast fishing in Otter Creek! It's been while since we have gone fishing and man did we have so much fun when we were there! We took our trailer and camped with my family! The kids had an absolute blast! Non stop riding bikes, lounging under giant trees, playing cards, and of course fishing!!!
Beautiful weather! We love when the rain storms come through too! There was a great little burst of rain on Saturday! So beautiful and it gets the fish really biting!
Such a wonderful weekend camping with our family! We love going into the small  town and eating! They have the best food and homemade pies! Yum!
Fishing action shots! This was fun! This was the first time in a long time that I jumped on the boat and fished! I think I was the lucky charm! We were reeling in some big fish left and right! We trolled and had a blast! Such a rush! lol The fish were loving Chad's rainbow lure! I reeled in a 5 pounder! Yes you read that right! A big momma! It was the biggest fish that was caught all weekend long! Yay!
Here's a little photo shoot of the big 5 pounder! My brother was totally trying to claim my big fish! lol It was awesome! Such a fun trip! We all can't wait to go fishing again! Until next time Otter Creek!
 

No comments: